As a Customer Success Manager you will manage a portfolio of customers and be their main point of contact at Circula. As a member of the Customer Success Team, you will report to the Head of Operations:
- You are the face and voice of Circula when speaking to customers
- You help onboarding new customers to Circula
- You build solid relationships with your portfolio of accounts and their users, adding value when you interact with them
- You manage contract renewals and upsells, and identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- You’re in charge of keeping your customers happy; you monitor, report and improve their satisfaction
- You help the other teams at Circula understand what your customers experience, and identify opportunities to improve our products and services
- We are looking for a generalist with a passion for people and high career ambitions - and the work ethic that goes with it:
We are looking for a generalist with a passion for people and high career ambitions - and the work ethic that goes with it:
- You have at least 1.5 years of work experience in Operations, Account management and/or Customer Support
- You are empathic, communicative, have a strong service mentality and an exceptional talent for building and maintain long-term relationships
- Ownership: You like to take responsibility instinctively, i.e. you identify problems, tackle them yourself, and put on the hat for the result
- Structured and organized: You can work on different topics at the same time without compromising the quality of your work
- You have very strong analytical skills and you like to apply them when dealing with qualitative and quantitative challenges
- Communication is your passion. It does not matter if it is in Dutch or English, as you have an excellent command of both
- Nice to have: previous experience with B2B customers
Circula is building the #1 Employee Finance App of Europe. Our mission is to give back time and money to employees. We are combining expense management, credit cards and corporate benefits – thereby increasing productivity of employees, putting money into the pockets of our users and driving automation in the Finance and HR spaces. Creating an amazing employee experience is our obsession.
We are not just a FinTech – we deeply care about creating a world-class product and company. Today, we have more than 1,200 companies that trust us. We are backed by great VCs (Alstin Capital, Storm Ventures, Capnamic Ventures, Peak, Wenvest, HW Capital, Main Incubator) and have raised €20M so far.
We are a team of 90 ambitious talents eager to make life easier for employees and businesses alike.
At Circula, we believe that diversity and representation are key for building not only innovative products, but also a truly great customer and employee experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect. We particularly encourage People of Color (POC), people with a migration background and people with a disability to apply. As a SaaS company, it is very important for us to also support women with their professional and personal development.