As an Account Manager you will manage a portfolio of customers, with the mission of increasing customer retention and long-term satisfaction. You will play a key role in the growth of Circula’s products across the DACH region, reporting to the VP of Sales.
- You build long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of customers, adding value when you interact with them
- You identify and qualify customers for upselling and cross-selling potential, conducting product demos independently
- You identify customer challenges, advising on escalations and offering solutions to minimize churn
- You work on renewal of customer contracts, preparing offers and negotiating on pricing
- You track customer issues and needs, offering feedback to improve customer satisfaction (eg. NPS)
- You make a decisive contribution to the further development of our products, working cross-departmentally with teams including Sales, CSM, Product and Marketing
Circula is building the #1 Employee Finance App of Europe. Our mission is to give back time and money to employees. We are combining expense management, credit cards and corporate benefits – thereby increasing productivity of employees, putting money into the pockets of our users and driving automation in the Finance and HR spaces. Creating an amazing employee experience is our obsession.
We are not just a FinTech – we deeply care about creating a world-class product and company. Today, we have more than 1,200 companies that trust us. We are backed by great VCs (Alstin Capital, Storm Ventures, Capnamic Ventures, Peak, Wenvest, HW Capital, Main Incubator) and have raised €20M so far.
We are a team of 90 ambitious talents eager to make life easier for employees and businesses alike.
At Circula, we believe that diversity and representation are key for building not only innovative products, but also a truly great customer and employee experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect. We particularly encourage People of Color (POC), people with a migration background and people with a disability to apply. As a SaaS company, it is very important for us to also support women with their professional and personal development.